The civil aviation has been mankind’s best invention. Not only has it allowed the passengers to travel in their comfort zone, it is one of the safest means of travel. How the plane flies and manages to stay in the air is still a mystery to everyone who is not well acquainted with aviation and the jargons related to it. Below are the facts which a lot of you may not know about either.
- It is highly likely that your airplane will be struck by lightning or it already has been. But the good news is that you would not even realise it. These planes are built in a way to endure lightning and it travels through the skin of the plane with minimal to zero damage.
- The pilot and co-pilot are prohibited to eat the same food. They are instructed to eat different dishes to avoid food poisoning if the food goes bad.
- Ever plane consists of a red light situated on the left-wing and a green light situated on the right-wing. This allows the other pilots to recognise the way the other plane is coming in the dark.
- There is a little, small opening in the window of the plane that serves to control pressure in the airplane. What’s more, God prohibits, on the off chance that anything at any point happened to the outside of the plane, the hole ought to forestall the internal sheet of the window from breaking.
- It is difficult to open the door of the airplane during the flight. They are greater than their edge. In this way, it is important to rise the entryway when you open them, daintily turn, and sneak out of the “outline”. This plan utilizes outside strain to make it difficult to open the entryways during the flight.
- When you lock the restroom from inside, the flight attendants can easily unlock it from the outside. On the outside of the door, there is a switch that enables them to open the door from outside. Hence, the restroom is not as confidential as you might think it is.
7. 6061 Aluminum is the most common construction material used in the construction of aircraft. This alloy is the best choice for aircraft since it allows welding to be done smoothly too. Airport metals provide you with the most superior kind of 6061 aluminum so that you can use it in the structural components of your aircraft and also in its frame. Our 6061 aluminum is your safest bet since it is highly resistant to corrosion thus providing maximum security for your